- Go to your Firefox dropdown menu for Tools->Options->Advanced->Network->Connection->Settings
- Click the checkbox that says "Manual proxy configuration"
- Type in the proxy server info that you obtained from the websites mentioned above. Again, the long number with dots is the IP, the short number is the port.
- Check "Use this proxy server for all protocols"
- Unless you're an advanced user, in the box that says "No proxy for", type "localhost, 127.0.0.1"
- Click OK out of there
Finally, try surfing and check your IP online. Use multiple IP checking websites to verify that the proxy is anonymous (not showing your real IP address).