- First, go to your IE dropdown menus -> Tools -> Internet Options -> Connections
- Then, cable/DSL users click on "LAN Settings". Dialup users, click on your connection.
- Click the checkbox "Use a proxy server for your LAN"
- Enter the IP address and port number of the proxy server (the setting you obtained from the websites above). The long number with dots is the IP, the short number is the port.
- Click the checkbox that says "Bypass proxy server for local addresses"
- Click OK until you're out of the settings panels
Finally, check your IP online. Go to a few different IP checking sites to make sure the proxy you're using is fully anonymous.